EIS crowdfunding campaign: We have successfully reached our target. Over 400 people have invested in us to create a cleaner greener future!
If you have missed this crowdfund opportunity, we still have a bit of a window for EIS investment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mishergas is Offering a Final Chance for Investment
We have reached our target on Seedrs and the campaign is now closed. If you would like to invest in a cleaner, greener future with a projected 500% return on your investment ( EIS) please contact us email@example.com
This current development Mishergas Energy Recovery 1, is designed to pyrolyse end of life tyres to produce valuable commodities.
Visit our Developments page to find out more or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current development: Mishergas (Energy Recovery 1) Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mishergas, is looking to recover the valuable resources from discarded vehicle tyres using pyrolysis. Mishergas ER1 will be the first special purpose vehicle established by Mishergas Limited to carry out such pyrolytic activities.
Every year in the UK alone, around 50 million tyres are discarded. These are a huge potential hazard to the environment and human health. With this first facility, our specially designed Mishergas Process would clean up at least 10% of the waste tyres in the UK in an environmentally responsible way. Not only that, it will be recycling the tyres to convert them into saleable commodities; these will be oil, recycled carbon black and steel. This will also reduce the need for both fracking and mining, offsetting the carbon equivalent of 120 million trees every year.
Mishergas has developed detailed plans for Mishergas ER1 to recover each year, with effect from the second year of operation, approximately 29,000 tonnes of pyrolysis oil, 16,000 tonnes of recovered carbon black and 780 tonnes of steel through the pyrolytic recycling of approximately 50,000 tonnes of used vehicle tyres.
Substantial accomplishments to date
The Mishergas management team, has achieved the following milestones in developing the Mishergas ER1 facility:
- has designed an end-to-end process to recycle used tyres to recover the embodied valuable resources;
- has registered the Mishergas Process for patent;
- has been granted exclusivity to secure a 25-year lease over a 15.5-acre site within 1km of a dock in North East England, with an existing 140,000 sq.ft. building;
- has prepared the necessary reports and submitted the planning application on the site;
- has selected a continuous pyrolysis technology, which was launched in 2009 and has now been successfully deployed for used tyre recovery in 14 locations around the world;
- has selected a tyre shredding machinery supplier, which has supplied machinery for shredding tyres successfully in over 150 locations around the world;
- has entered into an agreement with one of the UK’s largest UK tyre traders to provide each year at least 50,000 tonnes of used vehicle tyres; and
- has received expressions of interest from several oil traders to enter into exclusive off-take agreements.